A School Site Council (SSC) must be established at all Fullerton School District schools. The elected members represent parents, students, community members, and school staff in school governance. The SSC is responsible for the development and monitoring of the School Plan, including expenditures. The SSC is expected to:
- Review and analyze student data
- Solicit community input and develop a needs assessment
- Assist the principal in developing the School Plan and school site budget
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the School Plan on an ongoing basis
- Approve the School Plan and school site budget before it is submitted to the District for final review and approval.
- SSC Minutes are posted with the agenda after they have been approved.
September 28, 2021
December 7, 2022
February 22, 2022
May 3, 2022